1909 – Building designed by Henry T. J. Fuehrman
1919 – Building takes on role as Prohibition Enforcement Headquarters due to the Volstead Act
January 1922 – It is discovered that the telephone lines at the Prohibition Headquarters had been tapped for months!
On December 31st, 1933 – Volstead Act is repealed and replaced with 21st Amendment of the Constitution
End of Prohibition to current day – Occupied by a slew of novelty and apparel firms until now when Oscar Wilde will settle into the space!